Sunday 30 May 2010

you're an actual dick. why do you keep stealing my fosters? mom buys dad boddingtons, you john smiths and me fosters. so why don't you drink what mom buys for you, instead of drinking what she buys for me? no wonder i always run out. mom always shouts at me for drinking loads of it in a day, but no. it's been you all along! and so when i ask you to stop drinking my drinks, you have a go at me about the spot creams. well. FYI, the spot cream was mine, but you took it for your spots (which you could've done when you were a teenager, not when you're 20) and never put it back in my makeup bag. you know you didn't so don't deny it. but when you put it back in my makeup back, you put it back in empty. jeez, no wonder i stole yours, which, by the way, you could've used instead of mine. and no, mom saying "maybe naomi will let you borrow hers until i get one of your own in a couple of days" doesn't mean "maybe you can take naomi's and not give it back and claim it's for the both of you" -___-

eugh. you actually do my nut in ¬_¬ please stop stealing my stuff when you don't like me stealing your stuff ¬_¬. "one rule for you, another for others" is the most annoying thing. ever.